Participating business terms and conditions
Set out below are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) you are agreeing to when you become a participating business of the Lewisham Card. The Lewisham Card Ltd website, www.LewishamCard.co.uk (the "Site").
‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Ourselves’ and ‘Our’ means Lewisham Card.
‘The Card’ means the plastic Lewisham Card product.
You (the “Eligible local business”) should read, ensure that you understand, and agree to all of the Terms prior to becoming a participating business of the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms then you should not become a participating business on the Lewisham Card.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so You should check these regularly. Your business on the Lewisham Card Site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
- You acknowledge and agree to offer your most valuable discount to Lewisham Card members.
- You acknowledge and agree that the discount offered to Lewisham Card members is exclusive at that time.
- You acknowledge and agree to uphold your offer to members who present their valid membership card.
- You acknowledge and agree to offer your discount for a minimum of 3 months.
- If you would like to be removed from the Lewisham Card Site you must provide 14 days written notice to email@example.com
- During the notice period you agree to uphold your offer to Lewisham Card members.
- We reserve the right immediately to terminate Your page on the Lewisham Card Site if You breach or We have reasonable grounds to believe that You are likely to breach these terms and conditions or You otherwise engage in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.